Bike Week 2020 – What’s on
Sunday March 1
- Great Community Social Bike Ride & BBQ- 10:30am, Churchill Park Carpark
Monday March 2
- Pop up shop all week from 10am – 2:00pm until March 7 – 68 St John St – All things bike riding
- Flatland BMX workshop with Matt Wootton & Psychle novelty bikes – Civic Square 5:00pm
Tuesday March 3
- Bike Maintenance Workshop 1 – Free – 68 St John St – 6:30pm register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0416 310 722 Refreshments provided.
Wednesday March 4
- The Great TBUG/ABC North Tas Car v Bike Challenge – what’s the quickest way to get around town? You might be surprised!!
- Children’s Story Time & fun ride in the Square 10:15 @ the Library.
- Film Night, All for One; This year’s film, All for One, will be shown at the Star Theatre on Wednesday March 4 at 6:00pm. This is the exciting story of the emergence of the first Australian Pro Cycling Green Edge team. It’s a thoughtful, moving and thrilling film. Tickets will be $20 or concession through the Star Website. The Link to the website for booking is here
Thursday March 5
- Bike Maintenance Workshop 2 – Free – Cycle2, 46 Brisbane St 6:00pm. Register email@example.com,au ph 6331 2400
Friday March 6
- Tamar Valley History Ride – from Rose Bay Park, Gravelly Beach 9:30am
- Rec Link Bike Riding with Confidence program 10.30 am Heritage Forest – contact Rebekah @ Rec Link 0431 171232
- Ride 2 Night – Bling up your bike & you, QVMAG Inveresk Carpark 8:00pm
And there’s more to come!!
Bike Week 2020 is proudly supported by
Also supported by